Summary of Role:
This job role is for a CFM / PLY application technician. Technicians in this role provide day to day line support to the CFM sector. The role includes lot hold and tool disposition, recipe builds, and execution of engineering experiments. Application technicians work a 12-hour shift schedule in the cleanroom.
- Day to day operation support of the CFM sector within AWS.
- Work closely with CFM / PLY Applications engineers, analysts and production teams.
- Recipe builds on August, Brightfield, Darkfield, EBI, SEM, SPx platforms
- Recover from process and tool interruptions, including lot and equipment disposition
- Authors department work instructions and procedures
- Perform engineering experiments
- Identify ways to improvement tool availability, cycle time, utilization and cost. Participates in continuous improvement.
- Train new team members
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Education – High School Diploma
Experience – 8 years semiconductor cleanroom experience
Strong, effective communications and Leadership / Teamwork skills are required.
Language Fluency – Fluent in English Language – written & verbal
8 years CFM / PLY cleanroom experience
Experience using SiView, Baldy
Familiar with E-Beam, KT BF 2835/2905, KT DF 9550/9850, KT SP2/SP3/SP5, AMAT G3/G5, August Equipment Platforms
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.