OCM Content Administrative Assistant responsible for the conversion of web-based training to Google slides in order to facilitate ongoing updates for ERP releases. They may also work on other learning/OCM areas.
- Learn basic features of Articulate eLearning tool.
- Convert current eLearning web-based training (WBT) files to Google Slides, ensuring content and meaning from the original version are maintained in the new version.
- Make recommended changes to layouts and formatting to make materials more accessible and improve their overall presentation.
- Contribute to development of e-learning content and resources as needed.
- Assist in other training-related tasks as needed.
- High proficiency in Google Slides required, and other Google apps desired.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint required.
- Experience working with various computer programs, learning programs a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills. Other language skills welcome, but not required.
- Keen attention to detail required particularly when reviewing proofs and checking to ensure that published materials are free of errors.
- Highly self-motivated and self-managed; ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal coaching or supervision.
- Ability to organize and work under strict time and production deadlines, while producing quality deliverables.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.