TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 10,000 businesses. Our mission is to make ecommerce easier for everyone.
TaxJar’s remote-only team of more than 30 people is growing fast. We’re currently looking for a long-term freelance content blogger who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs.
This is a remote position based in the Continental US Only.
As a Content Blogger you will:
- Create 2-10 blog posts, articles and other sales tax related content per month
- Report directly to our Chief of Content to review and post blogs
- Experienced in writing about sales tax and have a knack for matching already developed tone (check out our current blog here)
- Well-versed in eCommerce, B2B, Software, and SaaS platforms
- Comfortable with using tools like BaseCamp, Wordpress, etc
- Extremely accountable
- A PRO at communicating
Pay starts at $100 per blog post.
Please provide at least 2 published samples of your sales tax writing in your application. Writers with no samples will not be considered.
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.