Join a #Community instead of being treated like a commodity.
Proliant is seeking a dynamic Content Creator to work out of our corporate office in Sandy Springs, GA.
You will work closely inside a #Community of some of the most successful operations, finance, sales and marketing leaders in the country – and work for an exciting company with record-breaking Glassdoor reviews and award winning culture and growth!
Did you know - More than 70% of US workers are unhappy in their jobs. That is the unfortunate truth, and it is a direct result of people who are disengaged and in search of more meaningful work.
We are in search of inspired people looking to do inspiring work across our entire organization!
We want a Content Creator who…
- Truly care and are passionate about the work they do
- Aren’t afraid to solve real business problems for customers
- Want to be continually developed
- Want to grow into leaders with a community-first mindset
- Want to see and feel success in themselves, their teams, and the businesses they serve
- Who want to be successful with the bling to show for it
- Who are proud to talk about the #Community they are a part of
- Who are #ProliantProud
Wow! This Sounds Great! But Wait. . . Proliant Who?
Proliant powers the #PeopleFirst Economy. We deliver fully integrated, cloud-based People Tools that simplify payroll and all HR processes while improving accuracy and ensuring full industry compliance for over 5,000 customers in multiple industries in all 50 states.
We believe that with the right HR technology in place, businesses can thrive in this ever-changing world. But - technology isn’t the answer alone. We arm you with an award-winning professional services team to solve your HR related business problems. We offer the highest quality personalized customer service possible.
Our rich history with 25+ years in business have given us a deep knowledge into all major industries, and our best-of-breed partners ensure that all of those industry needs are met.
However – It Is Our PEOPLE Whom Make The Difference….
Our team is world class and the awards and rankings year over year prove it. The human factor is a fundamental aspect of our business. The quality of the product is only as good as the teams that produced it and the teams that back it.
That is our core at Proliant.
Ok, What Would I Be Doing?
The Content Creator is responsible to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s website such as blogs, articles, e-books and social media posts. In addition, the Content Creator will work with our Graphics lead to create product marketing collateral.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience and continue to touch our clients by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company, products, and services.
Your duties would be, but are not limited to:
- Research industry-related topics and identify customer needs to create relevant content
- Prepare proper draft copy, edit, and proofread prior to release
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry and subject-matter experts for content initiatives
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Monitor engagement and conversions from published content
- Collaborate with design team to illustrate articles
- Provide updates to website
- Assist in creating monthly newsletter
- Other duties as assigned
Are You The Right Fit ??
These individuals must have of a highly technical nature, possess strong organization and time management skills and the ability to work under tight timelines and pressure.
OTHER CORE COMPETENCIES / KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Team player
- Life-long learner
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently
- Ability to understand and/or interpret business needs
- Strong data interpretation skills to form actionable suggestions to Management
Required Education and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field is REQUIRED
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer/Creator or similar role
- Experience with Content Management Systems, preferably Hubspot
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Experience with SEO
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects and activities with strict time sensitive deadlines
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers/scanners.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday, and the employee is required to work an approved schedule that falls within the Company business hours.
$40,000 - $50,000 dependent on relevant experience
4`Still Need More Convincing To Apply?
This could be the opportunity of a lifetime for you! Take a chance – Have a conversation with one of our Talent Managers!
This is an excellent opportunity to in with a growing, respected company that believes in promotion from within. We offer a great work environment and great location!
We have fantastic benefits including FREE Breakfast and Lunch served DAILY! Medical, Dental, Life, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid time off, supplemental programs, matching 401k –and much more!