Hogarth is a global marketing implementation agency that produces, creates and adapts advertising for brands across all media (video, print and digital), delivering multi-level national and international campaigns. Our mission is to create efficiencies in strategy, creative, production and delivery, while enhancing quality across all media, to streamline processes and optimize cost savings for clients. We believe strongly in our team culture of hard work without egos. We demand great things of each other, but we don't lose perspective and never lose our sense of humor. Collaboration and partnership are at the core of how we do business, and we have fun doing it.
The Content Creator will design websites, landing pages, banners, web applications, and content for social channels, as well as assist with developing content for video. The ideal candidate must have a great eye for design, outstanding written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. The Content Creator must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and fluid environment.
You are part of a team who owns all things content – from web pages, to blogs, white papers, emails, video, social content and product content, delivered with overall brand consistency. We are looking for a multi-talented content creator with a strong combination of written and visual communication skills. You will have played a key role in leading the design and creative development of content for multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Design and develop high quality online content including advertising banners, websites, landing pages and social media pages and applications
- Create and drive high-quality production of content, including website copy, outbound email messaging, blog posts, customer case studies, product videos, thought leadership white papers, etc.
- Translate ideas into effective design
- Create complete designs from concept to polished deliverable
- Present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with creative, producers and project manager to refine ideas
- Create content from scratch in addition to update, amend and improve on existing channels
- Ensure overall creativity and quality of all deliverables
- Maintain all content channels using clean, accessible markup according to the latest web standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, PR, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Experience with Creative Cloud products including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficient in web-related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers
- Experience with WordPress and/or other CMS
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven self-starter, able to work independently as well as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Experience in developing and managing a robust content development calendar