DREAM BIGGER. LIVE BETTER. MAKE AN IMPACT.
The School of Greatness inspires conscious achievers around the world to live greater in their life, love deeper in their relationships and leave a positive impact on their world. We pride ourselves on creating some of the most inspiring interviews, content and media in the world to help people achieve their potential, destroy self-doubt and chase their dreams. Our vision is a connected world of people who are living a life that they love. As part of that pursuit WE PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH! Live what we say. Over-deliver on our promises and operate with the highest integrity. Founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, our growing team reaches around the world. What started as a curiosity to interview one mentor for a few people to learn from, has grown to 200 million downloads, over 5 million social media followers and hundreds of thousands of students engaged in our books, courses, coaching programs, events and more.
HEREâ€™S THE RUNDOWN:
Greatness Media is hiring a Content Creator/Copywriter! Do you have excellent communication skills and experience writing high-engagement content? Our Content Creator/Copywriter will be the voice of the Greatness Media brand through storytelling in written words. You will spend your time truly getting to know the Greatness Brand, writing long form blog articles for our website, emails and sales copies. This also includes writing tag lines and subjects lines for social media posts and emails, as well as writing specifically for SEM/SEO impact. Our Content Creator/Copywriter will invest significant time in our bi-weekly newsletter. To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who is an open-minded storyteller with the ability to remain neutral in their writing. A grammar expert is a must! This is a phenomenal opportunity to gain immediate visibility into the impact that you can create at Greatness Media.
HOW YOUâ€™LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Truly representing the Greatness Media brand voice in error-free written word
- Writing long form blog articles for our website
- Lead generation PDFs for our products and services
- Audio scripts for the podcast
- Social media posts (both long and short form)
- Crafting emails and sales copies, tag lines, subject lines, etc.
- Targeted writing, specifically for SEO/SEM impact
- Remaining neutral and balanced in writing
- Working directly with the Marketing Integrator to tell the Greatness Media stories in email funnels, based on whatâ€™s happening in the world
- Investing time in our email newsletter and email workflows.
- Content outlines for our webinars
- Keeping abreast on current local and world events
YOUR ABILITIES AND EXPERTISE:
- 5 years of experience with copywriting
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree preferred, but not required with relevant experience
- Experience working with/for a large digital media, personal brand or Influencer
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on a wide variety of projects
- A positive attitude and desire to work with a team that is changing the world!
THE TEAM YOUâ€™LL COLLABORATE WITH:
- You will report to the Head of Operations. You will work closely with our Marketing Team.
WHERE GREATNESS IS INSPIRED:
All things creative take place at The School of Greatness studio in Century City just next to Beverly Hills. But, this position can work remotely from anywhere in the country!
WHEN THE GREATNESS HAPPENS:
The typical work schedule is Monday â€“ Friday, 9AM - 6PM PT with occasional weekend work.
WHY OUR TEAM IS AMAZING:
- We've kept our hiring bar really high - you will work with the best!
- Our company is growing quickly, so you'll get the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and grow a ton personally and professionally!
- Youâ€™ll be around some of the most influential people in the world.
SHOW US HOW AWESOME YOU ARE:
No formal cover letters, please. Instead, provide the following:
- A few short paragraphs explaining why youâ€™d be a good fit for this particular position
- Links to projects youâ€™ve worked on
- Your resume
SOME STUFF FROM OUR HR DEPARTMENT:
- All new team members of Greatness Media will undergo a 90 day probationary period to ensure they are a strong cultural fit into our family.
- Greatness Media is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. In accordance with applicable law, Greatness Media prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Powered by JazzHR