Content Development Writer
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Content Development Writer for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The “Content Development Writer” for the IT Shift Left transformation initiative will help execute the overall content development strategy to encompass all key stakeholders within and outside of the project team to include IT and the business.
- Completes content development project deliverables, stays attuned to current activities, and makes course corrections in the content development process to address emerging issues.
- Considers broader context of how a service relates to other services (user event driven content).
- Follows content development plan as part of the broader project plan (components include but are not limited to objective, strategy, tactics, audience segmentation, key messages, measurement, governance, and time & event schedule).
- Executes content development, review and approval process to meet project deadlines by interfacing with change management and communication work stream leads, project sponsors, CI/Application/Service owners, Service Providers, and other key stakeholders to drive review process and content approval.
- Applies content templates and manages quality review; follows Client content standards guidelines, and processes and procedures.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- 5+ years of direct experience in content development, communications and/or technology marketing or other related positions in a B2B environment.
- Solid understanding of enterprise knowledge management and support portal (e.g., ServiceNow), information architecture and taxonomies.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and information into organized, guided resources to enhance end user, self-service experience.
- Understanding of knowledge creation best practices (capture, authoring and organization of information across multiple channels).
- Understanding of corporate communications strategies and execution (techniques, technologies, methodologies and best practices).
- Refined skills of grammar and syntax; ability to adapt writing styles quickly and gracefully; good ear for language and finding the most appropriate and effective way to present information.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide authors with constructive feedback that encourages collaboration between stakeholders and team members.
- Ability to recommend specific training materials and work directly with content authors to improve their skills and understanding of the knowledge management process.
- Experience work directly with key stakeholders, team members, technical subject matter specialists, and professional staff.
- Expertise with Microsoft suite to include Office [Word, PowerPoint, Excel], Outlook, One Drive, SharePoint, and Expressions [HTML editor]. Experience with graphic and desktop video tools (Camtasia Studio, Captivate, etc.) a plus.
- Ability to stay on schedule under tight, frequently changing, client-driven deadlines.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.