CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
Location: Carmel, Indiana
The Content Marketing Manager owns the content marketing calendar and creates written and visual content to expand BraunAbility’s digital footprint and lead volume. This includes ongoing social media and website planning and scheduling as well as rolling up their sleeves for day-to-day copywriting, editing and publication. This person is highly productive, a creative thinker, has a penchant for storytelling and produces content focused on generating traffic, leads and sales.
In this new role, the Content Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to join BraunAbility during an exciting time of growth. You will deliver top-notch content that captivates customers and satisfies search engines. Your content will be both actionable and informative, designed for publication throughout our websites, blogs, social media communities, and other relevant media. You’ll work closely with members of the Demand Generation and Marketing Technology teams to prioritize content needs around annual growth goals.
Ultimately, it will be your responsibility to produce the strategically written content necessary to enable BraunAbility to exceed sales targets.
- Produce creative and buzzworthy content appropriate for our various audiences across multiple mediums, which includes researching and writing, editing, sourcing photographs and illustrations where needed, formatting, adding meta information etc.
- Develop and execute social media and influencer strategies focused on generating leads.
- Produce an airtight content and production calendar and use your project management skills to manage timelines, resources and budgets.
- Work with digital marketing experts across the marketing team to create copy and visual content as needed to hit website and organic traffic goals.
- Write and edit engaging content to attract prospects including website content, e-books, white papers, surveys, infographics, blogs and more
- Ensure marketing content aligns with brand voice, editorial style guides and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related principle and a minimum of 8 years marketing experience in a marketing department or agency setting.
- Agency background is a plus
- Minimum 3+ years of content writing/social media experience
- Experience sourcing and developing brand content and amplifying it across channels.
- Experience in SEO, SEM, content marketing, and influencer marketing
- Experience with digital media, Google Adwords
- Experience/consistent performance in a deadline-oriented environment due to tight time restraints and volume of work.
- Experience using marketing automation tools like Pardot is a plus.
- Experience working with various levels of management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Ability to form a big-picture content strategy, while also possessing excellent tactical execution across channels like email and social.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of and ability to execute SEO best practices
- Understands that social media is more than just posting updates; focus on optimization and sales conversion
- Editorial expertise, understanding what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Possesses a natural, human-centered style to content and makes email marketing feel personal.
- Has excellent communication skills, and an ability to quickly communicate the right message and paired with the right imagery to maximize impact.
- Experience using a variety of marketing tools, e.g. Wordpress, Google Analytics, Adobe, Asana, Jira
- Self-starter with ability to work productively in both individual and team settings
- Flexible learner with implementation mindset – sees an opportunity and puts in the work to see it through
- Proven ability to build consensus and work efficiently within a cross-departmental team
- Expert level attention to detail
At BraunAbility, we have been providing independence for individuals with disabilities since 1972. Ralph Braun started this venture nearly four decades ago with a few dedicated and loyal employees. We have grown to be the world's leading mobility manufacturer with nearly 1700 employees globally. We have maintained an employee first mentality with an informal and family oriented atmosphere. You will enjoy all of the resources of a large, worldwide company while relishing a small company atmosphere with an open door policy and very easy access to management and ownership. In addition to competitive pay, benefits and opportunities for advancement, a career with BraunAbility also means knowing that you're making a difference.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Performance bonus program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Wellness Program
- Access to a Health Coach
- Onsite Medical Facility for Employee and Family
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Gym Memberships
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Military Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Employee Events
Content Marketing Manager