Our growing company is looking for an experienced and ambitious Content Manager to oversee development delivery of content across all of our channels. You will play a key role in the success of our digital, social, and print marketing campaigns. The core responsibility for the Content Marketing role will be: creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals and overall mission of the company. Your duties will also include both sharing and managing newsletter content to raise brand awareness.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Specialist you should be able to successful meet deadlines, be detail-oriented, and have experience working without oversight. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Utilize strong written communication and proofreading skills to take the lead on content marketing initiatives (business pitches, press releases, as well as web content).
- Collaborate with both the marketing and digital teams to plan and develop site content, style, as well as layout.
- Create and publish engaging original content, as well as expand our network of influencers.
- Work with our internal SEO team to optimize content.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Proven work experience as a Content Specialist/Manager. Writing samples submitted with your resume is encouraged.
- Experience writing SEO-focused long and short form articles.
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress-like systems.
- Familiarity with social media – both organic and paid.
- Experience creating digital media for online purposes.
- Ability to work comfortably in Adobe Acrobat, Premiere, and Photoshop is a plus.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker; with an ability to use both data and intuition to make informed decisions.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter with ability to work efficiently and effectively.
- Great organizational and time-management skills.
- 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Direct-to-consumer marketing experience desirable
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to multi-task effectively