Digital technology has forever changed business. Now, it’s transforming tax. Soon, tax enforcement will be part of every business process - and every transaction. As governments go digital, financial systems and traditional tax software can't keep up. And, businesses now face escalating risk and mounting compliance costs. Sovos was built for the digital future of tax. The Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud Is the first complete solution for modern tax, combining tax determination, e-Invoicing compliance and tax reporting on Sovos' reliable, scalable and secure S1 Platform.
We are building the future of Global Compliance Software. We want you to build your future with us.
The Work You'll Do:
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for shaping and implementing a successful content strategy that supports brand reputation and demand generation goals for Sovos in its Financial Services and Insurance industries. The Content Marketing Manager helps Sovos maintain its position as a though leader and support marketing programs with an “always on” content strategy that ensures audience-centric content is available through a mix of channels that maximizes engagement and delivers measurable results.
More specifically you will:
· Support assigned content strategy development with research and information gathering on audience challenges and needs, interactions and asset preferences
· Champion the voice of the customer and other target audiences, delivering engaging and relevant content that effectively engages that audience with brand-appropriate narratives.
· Develop content marketing initiatives leveraging industry trends, corporate brand, and solution value propositions that drives traffic, engagement, and marketing qualified leads and delivers sales pipeline.
· Support product marketing and marketing programs by writing and editing a variety of asset types, including blog and social media copy, bylined articles, white papers, website content, video scripts, sales enablement materials, product data sheets, case studies, brochures, infographic copy, demo scripts, and demand creation copy
· Manage content lifecycle workflow from creation through approvals, editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation and maintenance
· Contribute to search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) initiatives with keyword prioritization based on input from key stakeholders
What We Need From You:
· 4 - 6 years’ experience in content marketing
· Track record of clear, successful communications on complex topics
· Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to take complex topics and distill into unique, data-driven and actionable content
· Understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
· Experience developing and managing editorial calendars and organization workflows
· Project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and lines of business
· Strong knowledge of an enterprise B2B marketing with experience marketing to financial services a plus.
· Ability to analyze and present performance data on content and content distribution
· Ability to work cross-functionally with both upstream content subject matter experts and downstream content activators
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
Did you know that over 30% of our employees experienced a promotion or job change In FY2019?That can happen because growth Is serious business here at Sovos, and we have the programs in place to make sure of it, including:
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- myTime – flexible time off (we give you the time you that you can use when you need it – no banks or accruals!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous 401k match
- Progressive Wellness Program
- Company seeded and matched Health Savings Account (HSA)
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!