Hogarth is a global marketing implementation agency that produces, creates and adapts advertising for brands across all media (video, print and digital), delivering multi-level national and international campaigns. Our mission is to create efficiencies in strategy, creative, production and delivery, while enhancing quality across all media.
We believe strongly in our team culture of hard work without egos. We demand great things of each other, but we don’t lose perspective and never lose our sense of humor. Collaboration and partnership are at the core of how we do business, and we have fun doing it.
About the Role:
The Creative Production Lead will be part of the team responsible for developing strategic and transformative creative content for Hogarth’s clients.
The ideal candidate is a top-notch Art Director with a strong creative voice, leadership skills and understanding of the cross section between technology and advertising. This role will not only lead but will also be required to execute projects depending on volume.
This role requires the ability to create and creatively direct integrated communications (print, video, digital and mobile) over a mix of brand and tactical projects within a fast-paced Content Studio team. Requires strong understanding of how to create communications targeted for different segment audiences and how to adapt across platforms.
- Lead and direct the creative staff in the production of print, video and digital marketing materials
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Ability to concept new and engaging multiplatform creative ideas for digital, social and print.
- Proven experience presenting ideas to agency creative leads and clients.
- Experience Art directing still and video shoots. Able to direct photographers/videographers and on-camera talent
- Responsible for the creative output of the business, ensuring tone is on point for segment audiences and brand continuity is maintained
- Sit in on and/or review creative briefs to ensure they are complete and clear on what is expected before production kickoff
- Review layout from design team to ensure goals of creative brief are represented and brand guidelines are followed
- Proactively lead creative development initiatives to offer creative strategies to lines of business
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to across a global platform with understanding of variations for different products within the business
- Present creative work to end client to “sell-in” executions
- Successful experience leading concept and execution of digital, video and print projects across a portfolio of high-profile brands
- Proven impact as an Art Director in a global organization
- Ability to partner effectively with multiple stakeholders in a global setting
- Experience leading a team within an environment with fast-turnaround times
- A “hands on” leadership approach and a willingness to “do the work”
- Has a deep knowledge about design. Proficient in using Adobe creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- A ’can do’ attitude and calmness under pressure.
- A solution-oriented approach
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.