Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
- Researches, translates and assembles database for the Collision Repair Standards product line.
- Produces technically accurate automotive collision repair information from Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) service information within an established productivity standard, using an electronic publishing system.
- In charge of editing collission repair documents.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Comprehensive understanding of vehicle design, construction and technology, collision repair methodology and techniques.
- Collision repair industry experience. Hands-on repair experience, and/or experience in multiple functions of the collision industry preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in vehicle damage analysis and estimating. Working knowledge of overlap and procedure page Logic.
- I-CAR, ASE, OEM, and/or other collision industry training and certifications preferred.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Fundamental familiarity with modern computer software and programs.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.