Veritude is hiring a Content Strategist/Writer for Fidelity Investments in Boston MA.
Are you an agile, digital-first thinker who’s adept at UX writing and content strategy and is obsessed with providing exceptional digital experiences for customers? If yes, please read on…
As a member of the Content Management team, you’ll support digital product teams as they create intuitive experiences to help customers easily navigate Fidelity.com. You’ll play a critical role in identifying, implementing, and maintaining content strategy standards, while creating conversational content in transaction flows and end to end experiences. By using your content, design, and business experience, you’ll help to drive innovation and deliver best-in-class digital experiences to instill confidence in our clients.
The Expertise You Have
· Digital content design, UX writing, content strategy experience with high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple workstreams at once
· Organized self-starter who’s focused on keeping progress moving forward, not only for yourself but for the entire team
· Experience in financial services or another industry that is complex, multi-channel, and regulated
· Proven track record of defining, testing, iterating on, and delivering best-in-class digital experiences
· Demonstrated commitment to cross-functional collaboration in a client-centric, fast-paced environment
· A minimum of three years of experience working with cross-functional, agile teams
The Skills You Bring
· You see complex interactions and can instantly find ways to simplify them.
· You’re adept at using language that is compelling, concise, and friendly to guide a user through a digital experience.
· You’re comfortable defending your content decisions with executives and legal and can negotiate edits with diplomacy and an open mind.
· You’re fun, smart, creative, flexible, and love working as part of a team. You’re willing to jump into different roles, outside of your job description, and have an eye to the future of digital content design.
· You use data and analytics to identify opportunities for improving the customer experience.
· You can build credibility and trust with peers and executives and enjoy working in a complex organization with multiple decision-makers.
· You value pace over perfection, enjoy big picture and hands on work and have a demonstrated track record of work on projects that achieve tangible results.
The Value You Deliver
· Driving the content strategy, content creation, and best practices that are essential in helping users complete transaction flows
· Collaborating with designers, researchers, developers, and other stakeholders to write and test user-focused content that guides customers through an experience, while maintaining Fidelity’s tone and voice.
· Influencing a test, learn, and optimize approach to content development where you’ll make data-driven decisions on the topics, tone, language, and delivery of content.
· Developing and evolving ideas via ongoing dialogue with partners and senior leaders that brings together client needs, emerging technology, financial trends and Fidelity’s enterprise goals.
· Working across teams to deliver a cohesive customer experience across products and channels