This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
As a Content Writer, you will work as part of a team in the Documentation department developing hardcopy manuals and online reference materials for software products offered by The Reynolds and Reynolds Company and its affiliates.
In this position you can expect to conduct product testing before documenting new changes and have the opportunity to suggest improvements to existing Reynolds and Reynolds software. You will contribute topics for monthly publications covering new features released to customers and have contact with some customers to gather information when a request has been made for a product or service we do not currently offer.
In addition to your primary responsibilities, you will also be in charge of keeping ‘help messages’ up to date within the software for the customers to use. You will be expected to write the instructions within the help messages and test the instructions to verify the results are correct.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Houston, TX based position with no travel involved
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Good spelling, proofreading, grammar, and editing skills
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and organized
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.