HopeHealth is seeking an experienced Content Writer. This is a 32-hour position based at our headquarters location in Providence, RI. The Content Writer works across all levels and functions of HopeHealth and with external audiences to create, produce and market engaging content to multiple audiences in alignment with organizational growth and reputation goals.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Primary contact for development of written content for internal and external audiences.
- Create and curate content across various digital, social and print channels, as appropriate to the purpose and target audience.
- Produce and edit copy, images, video, and other content elements for various communications platforms including website, social, sales collateral, advertising, radio and video.
- Collaborate in the management of HopeHealth social and digital marketing communication channels.
- Participate in the development and execution of multichannel marketing campaigns in alignment with strategic needs.
- Pursue and develop relationships with local and regional media.
- Support executive and internal communication needs.
- Monitor media and proactively create content to insert HopeHealth into the conversation on current news relevant to our service lines.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree with at least three years' experience in healthcare writing.
- Solid copywriting, editing and content creation skills including story telling with the ability to adapt style, tone, and voice to varied content types and audiences, while staying on-brand and on-message.
- Ability to do basic photography and video development to complement written content.
- Demonstrated ability to use data, insight, and intuition to make informed decisions and improve content performance.
- Strong knowledge of web content development best practices and SEO.
- Experience with content management systems and HTML a plus.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to develop proficiency in specific software programs as required.
- Excellent proofreading skills, with an eye for detail.
- Experience developing media relations.
- Valid driver's license, automobile insurance and own transportation.
- Compassionate and empathetic individual able to embrace the values of HopeHealth's mission.
- Strong communication skills and ability to easily connect with others.
- Highly motivated, deadline oriented and self-disciplined individual with ability to simultaneously manage multiple assignments.
- Flexibility, and ability to shift priorities with changing circumstances.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Competitive health benefits
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company provided life insurance
HopeHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer