You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel-we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company- it truly is a special place.
While reporting to the Plant Manager, you will have full responsibility for leading our Continuous Improvement program within our Chillicothe, MO location.
- You will manage all aspects of Continuous Improvement programs within this plant location included but not limited to (safety, operations, maintenance, inventory, etc.)
- You will continue to train, educate and refresh all facility employees on safe work practices including but not limited to online as well as face to face presentations.
- You will be responsible for our full Continuous Improvement program within the plant.
- You will lead efforts to achieve scorecard/targets within the plant.
- You will train, coach and educate plant associates on improving zero based losses and using KPIs such as OEE, product quality, waste reduction and decreased operating costs.
This position is located in our thermoforming container operation in Chillicothe, MO
- We expect you to have a BS in engineering or related field
- A minimum of 4+ years’ experience with a mixture of safety, continuous improvement and operations leadership
- Additionally, we highly prefer an individual with a solid manufacturing excellence/TPM background
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and retirement plans.
Apply today and help us grow stronger.
For more information, visit www.sonoco.com/careers or follow us on social media @sonoco_careers!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.