GLE is looking for a Contract Administrator/Accounting Assistant in our Tampa, FL office to join our growing team. The Contract Administrator/Accounting Assistant will report to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for reviewing and maintaining all company contracts with clients and subconsultants. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and bonus opportunities. EOE
- Provide all contract documentation required for clients per agreement terms (Certificates of Insurance, W-9s).
- Review all contracts and recommend satisfactory alternatives for any non-standard language proposed by client or subconsultant, obtaining approval from CFO or Owner.
- Redline client and subconsultant contract language per company standards and revise as updates become available.
- Compare current contracts to prior versions of the contract to ensure all differences are identified approved.
- Obtain subconsultant Certificates of Insurance and W-9s and ensure all items meet GLE requirements.
- Maintain contract tracking logs and follow up to ensure all contract changes are properly executed and filed electronically.
- Monitor contract deadlines to ensure all terms are agreed upon and executed prior to work commencing.
- Review new project setups in the accounting system, confirm executed contract and other required documents are in place. Make corrections and address any missing and/or incorrect items as necessary.
- Update existing contract templates as legal changes are required.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining documentation needed for collection purposes and make routine collection calls based on assigned clients.
- Prepare collection and lien documents as necessary, including filing at courthouse.
- Post cash receipts to accounting system and issue daily reports.
- Other accounting duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in contract administration, paralegal, construction accounting, engineering accounting and/or related fields.
- Working knowledge of contracting activities typical to engineering or construction industry.
- Experience in contract negotiations is preferred.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy and the ability to coordinate multiple complex projects, manage priorities, manage internal and external customer expectations, meet deadlines and deliver results.
- Strong oral/written communication skills, proofreading, analytical and problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills with all levels of management, team members, clients and subconsultants.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel), and Adobe Writer.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of basic business accounting procedures.
To be considered you must apply directly at https://www.gleassociates.com/career-opportunities/