1800003523 - Contract Administrator III-PSS
Primary Location United States-Virginia-Chesapeake
Organization Chenega Corporation Professional Services SBU
Security Requirements Background Check
Job Schedule Full Time Exempt
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SBU
Chenega Professional Services seeks a Contracts Administrator III for its team in Chesapeake, VA. This position requires expertise in all phases of contract administration/management from reviewing/responding to Solicitations and Requests for Proposal, Contract award review, set up and administration (inclusive of the administration/negotiation of other various types of agreements such as subcontract/consulting agreements) through contract closeout. Candidate will serve as the company liaison with Government Contract Offices, Program Managers, technical leaders, and various internal functional groups including Accounting and Finance. Keeps appropriate level of management informed of issues and coordinates/initiates required actions. Complies with company policies and procedures, and federal acquisition regulations.
· Other duties as assigned
· No supervisory responsibilities. However, this individual may mentor and/or train other members of the PS SBU contracts team.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study and a minimum of seven years’ experience in a Contract Administration/Manager role. Direct and relevant experience can be substituted for the degree requirement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. M#
Recruiter Anne Goldberg