No Clearance Requirement
ENSCO, Inc., a diverse engineering, science, and advanced technology company seeks a highly motivated individual to join our team. The position will be responsible for providing administrative support and coordination for federal contracts within our Applied Technology and Engineering division. The Contract Administrator will work directly with the Program Manager(s) and individual project managers to create and distribute financial tracking reports for individual projects, coordinate with project personnel on project deliverables and requirements, coordinate the purchase of materials and services as well as prepare weekly and monthly status reports and assist with drafting technical reports that will be provided to customers and internal project stakeholders. The successful applicant will have a strong background in finances and project coordination, as well as writing.
Job responsibilities will include:
Prepare financial reports related to individual projects/contracts including monthly reports and weekly funding summaries
Compile, edit and proofread text from various sources for use in technical documents, reports and proposals
Review and tracking of financial documentation.
Assist with the planning and scheduling of meetings
Coordinate some purchasing efforts with project personnel including entering and updating purchase orders and other procurement actions
Coordinate and track deliverables with project personnel
Ensure issues relating to delivery, quality and/or pricing are promptly conveyed to the supplier as well as project/management personnel and are resolved in a timely manner
Manage inventory database
Maintain database to track purchasing efforts
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- Advance MS Excel skills, including the creation and maintenance of MS Excel financial tracking worksheets
- Previous work experience in the preparation and processing of electronic requisitions and purchases orders for suppliers, services and equipment including the use of corporate credit cards
- Well versed in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, Word and Power point)
- Experience reviewing and maintaining documentation to track compliance with regulations and internal policies/procedures
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills and the capability to manage multiple priorities and actions at the same time
- Must possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Previous exposure to Deltek/Costpoint.
- Experience in maintaining and reporting on inventory records.
- MS Access, including the creation of new databases and maintenance of existing databases.
- MS Project, including the creation and maintenance of MS Project plans.
- Experience with purchasing processes.
Internal Position Title
General Education/Years of Experience
BS or equiv; min 5 yrs related exp
Background Check Type
7 year Pre-employment
Drug Screen Type
Export Control and Licensing
This position may involve access to technology or technical data that is controlled under U.S. export control laws and regulations and the release of which to a foreign national may require an export license from the U.S. Government.
Contract Award Contingency
ENSCO’s ATE Division is recognized globally as a leading provider of railway infrastructure inspection technology. Our products and services are provided to governments and railways in more than 12 countries on five continents. ENSCO work helps prevent train derailments and has a significant impact on the protection of human life, the environment and the economy.
Our team of more than 145 staff supports leading-edge technology projects in many exciting areas:
- Sensor systems integration: inertial, positioning (GPS/RFID), laser scanners, imaging (line scan, area scan, thermal), ultrasonic, ground penetrating radar, LIDAR
- Autonomous deployment of sensors, positioning systems and wireless communications on active rail cars to inspect railways
- Machine vision algorithm development to detect conditions traditionally inspected by humans
- Enterprise web-based data management systems to display, report and conduct big data analytics
ENSCO’s ATE Division is an exciting place to work and grow with many key benefits for technical staff, including:
- “Innovation Fridays:” Staff is given time to create and experiment with new processes, best practices, and technologies in their field.
- Involvement in all levels of the design and development process: Significant experience is gained that is not always available at larger companies that typically reserve serious engineering tasks for more seasoned staff.
- Direct exposure to customer management, financial management and business development.
Working in ENSCO’s Rail Division provides a means to acquire a wide range of practical skills and experience in a short period of time, work on exciting and ground-breaking technology projects that impact transportation safety and offers domestic and international travel opportunities if desired.
ENSCO provides a stimulating, collaborative, multi-discipline environment with coworkers from diverse technical and cultural backgrounds working together to make the world a safer place. Come join a stable and growing company and experience the reward of seeing the results of your work make a real impact on solving some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development
- Military Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Employee Referral Program