You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Contract Analyst.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Servicesis our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefitsare one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As theContract Analystyou need to know how to:
- Interpret managed care contract terms and payment methodologies for the creation and ongoing maintenance of the Epic financial system, programming within Epic’s Contract Management tool, in order to accurately calculate expected payment at the time of billing.
- Support contract negotiations through review of contract language, development of new reimbursement models, modeling of proposed contract terms and rates and making recommendations as appropriate to department management.
- Interact with internal and external parties regarding communication/questions about rates and terms, rate structure and development and reconciliation of contract provisions and disputes.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of physician fee schedules and/or hospital rate schedules and evaluates updates for compliance with contract terms.
- Routinely perform testing on payer claims to ensure accuracy of system build and compliance to contract terms.
- Investigate stematic payment issues identified by department analyses or communicated by leadership.
- Make recommendations that address such issues in current and future contracts.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Associate's degree (2 years of training beyond high school), required
- Two to five (2 to 5) years of demonstrated strong analytical skills with knowledge of patient accounts or payer contracting and healthcare reimbursement methodologies (managed care and government payers), required
Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Three (3) years of Patient Accounting experience, preferred
- Five (5) years of experience with healthcare reimbursement methodologies (managed care and government payers), preferred
- Knowledge of charge master operations, coding and/or third-party payer reimbursement policies, preferred
- Epic Resolute experience (certification is required to maintain this position)
Your next move.
Now that you know more about this role and our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Located in Broomfield, CO.