Real-Time Laboratories, LLC is a compact entrepreneurial organization with the ability to quickly respond to changes in technical and operational requirements to effectively support customer requirements from design to prototyping and on into production.
As a defense contractor, RTL has passed numerous audits of our financial capability, accounting and operational systems by DCAA and our customers. RTL is constantly reviewing and updating our policies and methods to insure that we remain at the forefront of our technical and operational capabilities.
RTL’s combination of small company responsiveness and the technical and financial resources of a large multi-national publicly traded company provide the optimum in capability, agility, and security for our customers.
- Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using basic hand tools, and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Use of basic gaging tools to verify mechanical measurements.
- Read basic blueprints, test schematics and procedures.
- Able to set-up for assembly to test and record test data.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Must have the ability to conduct quality inspection of own work and follow quality standards.
- Monitoring and continually improving the level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring and continually improving the defect and error rate of internal process and systems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor & manager.
- Following established methods and procedures, must be able to perform, but not limited to the following operations necessary to build various products .
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to perform simple shop math.
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.