Reporting to the Norwood Supply Chain Sr. Manager, the Associate II, Logistics will be responsible for supporting the warehouse day to day activities including Canton, related to the materials handling (receiving, storage, picking, shipping preparation at the warehouse) and shipping from the Site. As the Norwood manufacturing Facility expands production capacities, including insourcing PCV, plasmid and buffers, we will have more production trains and materials to receive, handle, storage and ship. The anticipated time frame for this role is 6 months.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Inventory control: perform cycle count management and execute warehouse reports (expire material, no movement material, inventory accuracy)
- Coordinate deliveries from suppliers with the material planners
- Coordinate shipping with carriers and freight control
- Coordinate the team capabilities in the different activities (receiving, storage, picking, shipping preparation at the warehouse) and shipping
- Execute on the job training plan according to the training plan
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Preferred Bachelor level or similar in Supply Chain, Logistic, Business or related field
- Or atleast 4 years of experience in the Warehouse Operation, inventory and shipping.
- Experience in Operation of a highly-regulated industry, like Pharmaceutical or related field.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple topics in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to critically think and identify solutions
- Knowledge of GMP requirements and MRP/ERP systems specifically SAP
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
At Moderna, we believe messenger RNA, or mRNA, is the “software of life.” Every cell in the body uses mRNA to provide real-time instructions to make the proteins necessary to drive all aspects of biology, including in human health and disease. Given its essential role, we believe mRNA could be used to create a new category of medicines with significant potential to improve the lives of patients.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Moderna currently has strategic alliances for development programs with AstraZeneca, Plc. and Merck, Inc., as well as the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Defense; and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), a division of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Moderna has been ranked in the top ten of Science’s list of top biopharma industry employers for the past four years. To learn more, visit www.modernatx.com.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.