JOB TITLE: Business Analyst in San Diego, CA
Pay Rate: $28/hr to $30/hr
- Document and identify gaps in business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable or equivalent work experience required.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience.
- Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline.
- Experience in Information Technology preferred. Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes. Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
- Capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements documents.
- Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation. Work with team members to understand the needs of the project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
- Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases. Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members. Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required. Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation. Perform other duties as assigned
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel
• Must be able to complete V-lookups, H-lookups
• Must be analytical
• Customer Service experience
• Drafting with legal agreements or contracts
• Attention to detail
• Grammar and Spelling
• High professionalism to work with shareholders
• Previous banking experience or financial services company
• Previous accounting experience
• Potentially paralegal experience
Years of overall experience required:
• 2-4 years
Day to day responsibilities:
• Answer shareholder inquiries via phone/email and ensure appropriate follow-through and/or resolution
• Prepare mass-distributed client correspondence and manage responses
• Analyze complicated questions and be able to prepare and communicate responses to clients
• Work with various banks and other parties to ensure shareholders receive their transaction proceeds
• Analyze shareholder data contained in Excel spreadsheets and manage our internal tracking system
• Perform audit confirmations and generate/process monthly client statements
• Assist in the processing of post-closing distributions to shareholders
• Partner internally with senior managers to ensure appropriate and timely resolution of client issues
Degrees or certifications required:
• Bachelor’s degree
Who is this workers main interaction going to be with?
• Clients of the companies
How will performance be measured:
• Ethics and security standards
• Customer Service
If interested, please respond to me immediately.
Kelley Arzola | Professional Technical Recruiter | Kelly Services - e-Accounts division