Our client, a world renowned Law Firm is seeking a long term contract Marketing Events Coordinator to join their Marketing team!
The Marketing Events Coordinator will coordinate client development, social events and the production of the firm's seminars.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize and source ideas and venues for client events
- Create timelines, budgets and milestones for seminars
- Source and book vendors and venues
- Negotiate pricing
- Hire consultants and freelancing planners
- Handle marketing systems and create and send save the date notifications and invitations
- Coordinate logistics with the conference center
- Coordinate and organize all event details
- Onsite event management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of two years experience in a corporate environment
- Experience from a professional service firm is preferred
Great way to gain experience at a law firm.