Length of Contract: 5 months
Additional responsibilities include:
Support the organization’s mission, vision, core values, and customer service philosophy. Adhere to the Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and company policy requirements.
Drive the success of the Medical Information & Communication group (MIC) within the RTG Medical Department. Manage and support education programs & projects that deliver services to the renal healthcare community.
- Project management and coordination of educational programs working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage educational projects including preparation and timely Windchill submission for review and approval of educational and medical scientific materials.
- Maintain and update of the education content management system and coordinate the revision and approval of the web articles, e-learning courses and speaker presentations.
- Track project KPIs including timely preparation of monthly Medical Information and Education reports.
- Comprehensive project management for the ADVANCED RENAL EDUCATION PROGRAM® (AREP) website, e-learning courses, live symposia and other related education projects.
- Plan & provide onsite support for live symposia
- Represent medical department as a facilitator of educational sessions
- Serve as a liaison with faculty
- Manage faculty including recruitment, contract, compliance training and onboarding.
- Manage AREP budget and reimbursement of faculty honorarium and travel expenses.
- Coordinate with vendors for the update & maintenance of AREP website and e-learning system.
- Provide timely online user support via Kayako system.
- Provide comprehensive support for the MIE (Medical Information & Education) WebEx Series:
- Develop and manage WebEx Series calendar with MIC team leads
- Develop SOP and manage the registration and CEU issuance process
- Facilitate/monitor each WebEx and provide user follow up as needed
- Provide timely user support via MIC email
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2-4 years of experience relevant to project management; 5-8 years related experience preferred.
- Master’s degree with 3-5 years of experience preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Strong public speaking skills and able to present at conference or symposia.
- Documented strong project management skills.
- Proven ability of taking full ownership and responsibility for planning, performing, completing and reporting of assigned tasks. Detail-oriented and self-driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions, changing priorities and multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with PC-based applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Additional experience in the digital area is a plus.
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry or health care environment preferred.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you have a question, feel free to direct message me using this link: https://flashrecruit.com/user/SarahMuraida
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.