Plastipak Packaging is a global industry leader in the design and manufacturing of plastic rigid containers of the highest quality. Our list of customers include some of the worlds most recognized and respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods and Pepsi, just to name a few. Plastipak is fully invested in our associates providing hands-on training opportunities, unlimited access to industry innovations and motivation for career development. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated in numerous awards for innovation, environmental sustainability, and corporate citizenship. We pride ourselves on an environment where our associates have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary, with unlimited possibilities.
Plastipak is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsible and has the authority for monitoring, recording, reporting and follow-up on specified bottle, label, requirement in a safe, accurate, and timely manner to support reduction of produced defective product and defect-free product shipments.
- Receive incoming samples and log the data accordingly.
- Accurately performing tests on samples.
- Complete data entry on test results.
- Maintain the lab.
- Track the supply of raw materials needed for testing in the lab.
- Operate all lab equipment within the safety requirements outlined.
- Work with the quality analysts on projects as needed.
- Four year degree preferred: Chemistry, Packaging, Sciences (Biology).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook).
- Able to work in both in a team environment and on individual projects.
- 0-3 years of experience required.