- Knowledge of techniques, methods and channels of candidate sourcing; ability to attract and qualify candidates for immediate job vacancies or as potential long-term job candidates.
- Identifies common channels (e.g. Internet and recruitment agencies) for sourcing candidates.
- Describes short-term and long-term functions of candidate sourcing within the organization
- Cites organizational usage of candidate sourcing
- Gathers information on how to improve the efficiency of candidate sourcing.
- Assists in analyzing short-term and long-term candidate needs within the organization
- Sources candidates through various channels within the organization
- Follows Human Resources related regulations and sourcing policies and procedures
- Operates candidate sourcing tools and software within the department
- Solves job requirement, time limit, and budget issues during the candidate sourcing process
- Investigates the organization's short- and long-term HR needs related to sourcing talent.
- Develops a multi-channel candidate sourcing strategy within the organization
- Oversees compliance with HR and sourcing policies and procedures
- Recommends improvements to increase the efficiency of candidate sourcing tools and software
- Advises on how to solve various problems between business and sourcing functions; provides expertise for managers of employer departments
- Evaluates industry best practices for candidate sourcing to learn their rationale, processes and policies
Subject Matter Depth and Breadth
- Predicts core knowledge, skills, competencies and motivation of candidates required for the organization or industry
- Champions the use of new candidate sourcing channels to improve the efficiency of sourcing.
- Establishes candidate sourcing policies and procedures that are suitable for the entire organization
- Leads in investigating the labor market situation (e.g. education and salary) within the industry
- Designs a new system to improve the efficiency rate of problem solving during the candidate sourcing process
- Develops a communication platform for enhancing relationships among all candidate sourcing stakeholders