We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Contract Specialist position in the Houston area.
Carry out administrative, organizational, review, and minor drafting functions for the management of company-wide contracts, and the maintenance and upkeep of the contracts database and related systems.
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certification, or equivalent work experience
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent reading and language comprehension skills with capability of analyzing and assessing contract or other legal language
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining quality levels and high attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Ability to identify existing contract conflicts through problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Self-starter who exercises initiative and independent judgment
- Legal contracts experience, or experience working in a legal or healthcare environment is a plus
- May have to travel - must have reliable transportation
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Clean background and drug screen
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of ____. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.