Since our beginnings in 1999 as an IT network operations services company, ZENETEX has been focused on building our business based on the core principles of integrity, expertise, teamwork and unsurpassed quality service. We have always put the customer and employee first. We choose to empower our people and to trust them to make experience-based decisions for our clients. With this simple philosophy, we have become a trusted business partner of both federal and commercial clients. “Because Service Matters” is our corporate cultural philosophy that brings total focus to both our employee and customer.
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Our Security Business Division helps protect sensitive government program information across a spectrum of industrial security activities to include physical, document, personnel, and data systems. We have an opportunity for a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) at JBAB Washington DC
Security Policy and Practices
- Drafts security policies and directives, related correspondence and reports.
- Updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Reviews Security Practices and Procedures (SPPs), OPSEC Plans, and System Security Plans (SSPs).
- Maintains program facility accreditation files
Security Training and Education
- Conducts security indoctrinations and debriefings.
- Conducts initial and annual refresher security training for all program personnel
- Assists in the annual review and help coordinate inspections of program facilities.
- Manages combinations for safes, office door(s) and conference room(s).
- Conducts badge programming for office access.
- Process security incidents, issues reports with recommendations for disposition.
- Coordinate local check-in / check-out for organizational staff, including verifying individuals are briefed on security requirements, and initiating actions to enable staff access to the base and building.
- Conduct visitor control. Receive visit certs for filing and creating a daily visitor list. Escort personnel in facility.
- Maintain facility access rosters and front desk security log books.
- Serves as Alternate COMSEC Custodian.
- Provides security administrative and document control support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Education - High School Graduate
- Minimum 4 years experience in a DoD security environment.
- Working knowledge of security manuals, directives, and Executive Orders (NISPOM, JAFAN series, Govt Instructions, etc.).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Must be able to work independently with no supervision
This position will require U.S. citizenship and a Top Secret/SCI security clearance
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development