*** Bay Area local candidates only. Relocation is not included. Thanks! ***
Position: Contracts Administrator / Manager
Location: San Jose, CA HQ
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- Be the point person (with oversight from in-house counsel as needed) to review, negotiate (redline), and process non-revenue generating agreements such as NDAs, marketing, and other vendor contracts from the initial request through execution.
- Create and maintain soft files for all finalized contracts.
- Assist in-house counsel with updating and creating standard form agreements.
- Provide general administrative and legal support to the Legal team to further company objectives.
- Think of ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the contracts management process.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment by practicing effective time management and prioritization.
- Welcome the opportunity to learn new subject matters.
- Display excellent judgment and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Be a team player focused on providing exceptional customer services to internal clients.
Experience and Requirements:
- BA/BS or equivalent from a 4-year university.
- Minimum of 3-5 years contracts management experience; in-house legal experience and software/SaaS or other technology industry experience are a real plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with some of the following: Salesforce, Box, DocuSign, and Google apps/docs.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.