Millennium Space Systems delivers affordable, high-performance space systems for exacting customers. At Millennium, you will be part of a close-knit team working on exciting technological problems. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence. Superstars are welcome.
At Millennium, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are seeking a Contract Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The Contracts Administrator will produce high quality contract management related products supporting both classified and unclassified portfolios. This position requires a background in contract administration, risk assessment/communication, strong negotiation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be a team player but also a strong independent contributor, fluent in the Federal Acquisition Regulation, will be proactive, will present leadership skills, will possess good analytical skills, will demonstrate problem solving skills, will be detail-oriented, and have strong interpersonal skills.
The Contracts Administrator will be required to deal effectively with competing priorities, deadlines and handle multiple tasks. The Contracts Administrator must possess the ability to work well with others in high-stress high-volume situations, effectively interface with internal functional and program organizations, effectively deal with external customers and meet the goals/objectives of Millennium Space Systems.
Job Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Interfacing with customers and business partners and conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and contract administration within a portfolio of programs
- Proposal preparation: examining proposal requirements, analyzing terms and conditions to evaluate risk, review Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for accuracy and completeness to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
- Contract administration: processing contractual documentation and reports, advising management of contractual rights and obligations, compilation and analyses of data and maintenance of historical information
- Facilitating proper shipment, billing, and payment collection for deliveries and interfacing with DCMA as required
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports and maintenance of assigned contracts
- Duties may also include the preparation of proprietary information agreements, teaming agreements, export licenses/agreements and various types of memoranda
- Understand and interpret FAR guidelines to specific contract types
- Must have an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of related contracts administration experience or 10 years of related contracts administration experience
- Knowledge of the FAR and DFAR, general knowledge of pre-award and post-award federal government contracting industry practices, techniques, and standards
- Experience with various contract types, including cost plus, fixed price and time and materials required
- Experience with various types of agreements, including Non-Disclosure Agreements and Teaming Agreements required
- Ability to demonstrate the skill and ability to perform moderately complex contracts administration tasks, to include the development of change orders and processing of inter-company work orders
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity and work under minimal supervision
Benefits and Perks
Millennium Space Systems offers a very competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan.
Before applying, please note:
Millennium is DDTC-registered, ITAR-compliant Company. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Applicants MUST be U.S. citizens and eligible for a security clearance. Additionally, applicants must be willing to apply for and maintain a security clearance. We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.