Job Role: Contracts Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Permanent Hire
- Should have over 2+ years of experience in contract management and Legal.
- Excellent in MS office
- Good familiarity work experience in Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Owner/Operator of successful sole proprietorship.
- Created and managed a client/contract database.
- Responsible for product creation, order fulfillment, accounting, legal documentation, client communication, marketing, asset management.
Contract & Licensing Coordinator
- Oversaw contract quality and change management process for leading global architecture firm.
- Responsible for usage and sharing of highly confidential contract details. Generated data analysis of contract portfolio and provided insights to executive management.
- Coordinated contract management between external clients, legal, and executive team. Confidential contract SME, providing data classification requirements for centralized contract database.
- Handled AIA State Licensing for 30+ Architects
- Provided executive administrative support.
Funding Coordinator & Credit Analyst
- Coordinated with sales team for transaction details of commercial equipment leases.
- Accurate contract creation including lease term calculations and time/value analysis.
Thanks & Regards,
Paritosh Satpute | Associate Lead-Talent Acquisition
Direct : +1-703-286-5891