Under the general supervision of the General Counsel, the Contracts Clerk will provide support primarily to VSolvit’s Contracts Department in all aspects of contracts administration. The Contracts Clerk will operate within a fast-paced, business critical environment and will be responsible for preparing and executing contracts, managing and organizing contract data, tracking contracts workflow, and collaborating with team members to ensure key controls in the contracting process are met. The Contracts Clerk will work closely with the Contracts Administrator.
Optimize, develop, and maintain contract templates.
Prepare, review, and execute non-disclosure, teaming, and subcontract agreements as well as prime contract awards, modifications, and purchase orders.
Collaborate with cross-functional departments (e.g., Legal, Business Development, Finance) in support of contract administration and other activities as required.
Provide complete contract life-cycle support, including contract kick-off, management, administration, and termination.
Organize, log, and maintain all pending and active contracts-related documents in company database.
Keep accurate track of, follow up on, and ensure timely completion of all taskings within the Contracts Department.
Correspond with key stakeholders (e.g., capture managers and program managers) to facilitate contract negotiations, gauge feedback/comments on contractual provisions, and provide periodic status updates.
Analyze past contracts and current contracts processes to identify gaps and optimize best practices and standard operating procedures.
Learn and advise on federal government regulations (e.g., FARS/DFARS).
Perform other duties as required.
- Education/Certification: Bachelor’s degree and 2 years office administrative experience OR Associates degree and 4 years administrative experience
- 1 year of contracts law and federal government contracting experience
- 1 year of complete contract lifecycle management experience
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google platform (e.g., Drive, Docs, Sheets).
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure within time constraints.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with customers (internal and external) at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain positive, professional behavior in all situations.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Strong commitment to being a team player/contributor.
- Highly-motivated, proactive, and resourceful.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.