E3/Sentinel Federal Solutions is hiring cleared high-caliber Contract Administrators with six to ten years of experience to support one of our national intelligence customers. At E3/Sentinel, we focus on creating an exceptional employee and customer experience. If you are motivated by mission and measure your success by the impact you have, we want to invite you to apply.
- Provide expert advice to senior staff in contract closeout administration and deliver executive level management and oversight to the contract closeout process.
- Review contracts for cradle-to-grave close out actions.
- Respond to internal and external questions related to close out activities.
- Administratively resolve over/under runs, funding requirements and related close out needs.
- Prepare internal close out packages to include final voucher, forms, close out statements and all other certifications/requirements for Contracting Officer (CO) review and signature.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required; CI Polygraph strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive government contract experience.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and acquisition planning.
- DAWIA Level I or II Certification; or FAC-C in contracting.
- Knowledge of IC acquisition policy.
- Experience with major system or advisory service acquisitions.
- Active affiliation with acquisition related industry groups.
E3/Sentinel is a mission-focused services and solutions company that specializes in helping federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3/Sentinel. We are recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.