A well-established industrial supplier of metal-working products and services
- Been in business almost 80 years.
- Recognized by ComputerWorld in 2017 and 2018 as One of the Best Places To Work in IT
- Winner of the Supplier Diversity Award from the US Postal Service
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Company offers a comprehensive, quality benefits program that is responsive to protect its associates and their families. A partial listing of its benefits plans is below:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus Eligibility
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
You will be responsible for providing management and leadership of associates that support customer requests for Administration of Customer Contracts, request for information (RFI), and requests for proposals (RFP). This position is responsible for overseeing cross functional engagement with key business functions including and not limited to; Sales, Legal, Category Management, Marketing, Supply Chain, HR and Finance. The position is responsible for efficient and execution of customer facing contracts and proposal information that results in increased customer trust, supports profitable market share gains and reduction in company compliance risk associates with our contractual customers.
This role in located in Davidson, NC which is a suburb about 20 miles north of downtown Charlotte, NC. Davidson is an affluent community located near beautiful Lake Norman, and is home to prestigious Davidson College.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of demonstrated contracts management experience; or an equivalent combination of formal education and/or work experience
- Proposal management experience
- Ability to perform in complex cross-functional business environment
- Sound understanding of commercial contracts, business agreements, and general business practices
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of contracting principles and all contract types, including commercial contracts.
- Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM), preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of legal requirements involved in specific contracts, a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in collaborative team environment