EXCITED TO GROW YOUR CAREER? WE’RE GLAD YOU’RE HERE!
The Contract Manager works independently and is responsible for coordinating, reviewing, revising, negotiating, drafting and maintaining contractual agreements. This role will manage contract process on assigned contracts from end-to-end with internal business owners and stakeholders and external partners.
The Contract Manager will engage with internal stakeholders, as well as external partners, as required, to complete agreements and work with internal subject matter experts to ensure that agreements comply with company policies, procedures and compliance obligations. The Contracts Manager is also responsible for managing incoming contract-related inquiries from teammates and administrative functions related to contract execution. No direct reports. No budgetary responsibility.
Reporting and Working Relationships
Reports to the Legal Dept.
Works closely with Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance and Engineering teams.
Review and negotiate contracts during pre-sales process. Establish and maintain internal and external relationships by serving as single point of contact for contractual matters. Facilitate efficient interdepartmental communications; coordinate and lead meetings to promptly resolve outstanding contractual issues, inquiries and actions. Generate, review and maintain accurate contract documentation in accordance with company policies. Ensures all required approvals are obtained prior to submittals of contracts for execution.
Works with Legal to develop materials and train internal sales teams on contractual processes and policies to ensure Maritz Motivation standards are met.
1. Minimum of 4 years’ experience interpreting, drafting, negotiating and managing contracts is required. Strong preference for experience within SaaS or other technology companies.
2. Ability to effectively manage multiple contractual activities with a short turn-around time.
3. Excellent organizational, analytical and communications skills (written and oral).
4. Ability to complete assigned tasks accurately and on time with minimal supervision.
5. Must demonstrate sound knowledge of business and legal terms in contracts, as well as proficiency in drafting and reviewing contractual arrangements.
6. Extensive experience working with different levels of a company including senior level management.
7. Practical and proactive problem solver.
8. Review and negotiate contractual documents during the sales process. Provide guidance and feedback to internal parties on contractual obligations and resolution to contractual issues. Train internal sales teams on contractual processes and policies to ensure Maritz Motivation standards are met.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Maritz will only employ applicants who have authorization to work permanently in the U.S. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Those who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire. No calls or agencies please.
Maritz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-636-827-1650 or by sending an email to email@example.com.