Contracts Manager 7247 (H)
The Strategic Sourcing team is seeking a Contracts Manager contract position to be a part of its Global Contracts team. The Contracts Manager is one who thrives in a high-volume, fast-paced, high-performing and collaborative environment.
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of agreements, including software, data and content licenses, cloud service agreements, marketing services agreements, professional services agreements and construction services agreements.
- Providing daily legal support to the Strategic Sourcing team regarding contractual obligations, intellectual property rights, and data protection and privacy requirements.
- Negotiating complex supplier agreements acting as point of escalation for the Strategic Sourcing team, particularly for legal negotiation.
- Partnering with Strategic Sourcing team members, Legal, Finance and other internal stakeholders throughout the supplier lifecycle to drive compliance and protect the organization.
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing/procurement contracts.
- Experience with negotiating commercial and technology transactions.
- Familiarity with cloud service / SAAS agreements, software licenses, professional services, marketing services, construction services and global purchase agreements.
- Prior experience with a public technology company or extensive experience working with in-house counsel on in-bound transactions is preferred.
- Good project management skills to deliver project objectives, timelines, milestones and updates.
- Excellent negotiation skills and multi-faceted high value, complex procurement contract experience.
- Proficient and efficient contract drafting skills.
- Knowledge of contract law and IP law
- Knowledge of and experience negotiating privacy law
- Demonstrated ability to understand legal, risk and business impacts to contract language.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable communicating to peers and management.
- Demonstrated time management skills, ability to successfully multitask, flexible, detail oriented.
- Experience with the ability to work independently and efficiently, meeting demanding deadlines, prioritizing workflow and adjusting to frequent workload fluctuations.
- Experience developing contract templates and use of clause libraries in a contract life-cycle management tool.
- Able to work and lead cross-functionally to promptly resolve issues.
- Proactive team player and committed to providing a positive client and partner experience.
- Positive and professional attitude
- CIPP/E or CIPP/A preferred
- Prior experience in managing procurement contracts workflow in Asia Pacific region will be a plus.
- J.D. from an ABA accredited law school desired but not required.
$60-$70 per hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment