Veritude is seeking a Senior Contracts Manager for Fidelity Investments
Do you enjoy client facing roles while providing guidance as a subject matter expert?
The Expertise We Are Looking For
- 4-year college degree, JD strongly preferred
- 3 to 4 years compliance/legal experience
The Purpose of Your Role
The Senior Contracts Manager drafts and negotiates contracts with minimal supervision. These agreements are highly negotiated and require extensive input from and interaction with internal business partners. Additionally, with increasing frequency, these contracts are negotiated on a pre-sale basis in competition against other vendor(s). The Senior Contracts Manager will work closely with Fidelity sales, relationship management, legal resources, and implementation teams to drive efficient and risk-reducing contract processes in support of Fidelity’s defined contribution, defined benefit and health & welfare practices.
The Skills You Bring
- Your outstanding negotiation and influence skills
- Your effective relationship management skills
- Your strong legal research and writing capabilities
- Your strong project management skills
The Value You Deliver
- Providing outreach and education regarding the contracting process and requirements
- Ensuring efficient and seamless delivery of contracting services and integrating the contracting process into business unit’s processes and procedures
- Acting as a liaison across multiple functions
- Resolving complex negotiation issues with plan sponsors and their counsel (internal and external), as well as their consultants.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Contracts team is an organization of professionals who own the legal, risk and business contractual framework for trust and other service agreements with our clients and trading agreements with our partners. We are client-facing associates who partner with the sales, relationship management and client service teams in all phases of the contracting process. We strive to drive innovation, scale and strong client relationships, while protecting the firm from risk.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.