Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Corporate Paralegal position is the hub of the Legal department at inContact. This position will help you gain exposure to the responsibilities in a corporate legal environment. This position will also allow you the opportunity to manage the contracts and assist the in-house attorneys with their review. You may have opportunities to review sales and procurement agreements, and prepare legal documents.
You'll be functioning in five main areas throughout the day; Contract Management, Sales, Procurement, Intellectual Property and General Corporate.
As a Contracts Paralegal, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Receive draft contracts from various business owners, and review the purpose of the contract and any information that may be involved with the business owner
- Oversee the administration of internal contract management software
- Input the contract information into contract management software and assign the review to the appropriate attorney.
- Follow up with the attorneys on the status of contracts out for review
- Follow up with business owners on executed contracts
- Input information from executed contracts into the contract management software for analysis and compliance with contractual obligations
- Draft official correspondence related to contract matters
- Review non-disclosure agreements for compliance with Company requirements
- Participate in the preparation of services and license agreements
- Participate in the preparation of addenda and amendments to service agreements
- Review supplier agreements for compliance with Company requirements
- Prepare draft language to address deficiencies in supplier agreements
- Facilitate company business approval and processing of supplier agreements
- Work with in-house attorneys and business owners on intellectual property issues
- Identify intellectual property concerns in sales and procurement agreements
- General Corporate
- Research information with the Secretaries of State, as needed
- Any assignment from the attorneys
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree and a Paralegal Certificate from an ABA approved school
- 1-3 years' experience in the legal field
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to keep accurate and complete records
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to gather data and prepare reports
- Good knowledge of legal terminology, procedures and protocols.
- Good follow-through skills
- Experience designing or using business automation or workflow tools
ABOUT inContact: inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. inContact continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.