Our client, an RTP area technology company that is poised for enormous growth, is actively recruiting for a sharp, articulate and highly efficient candidate to join its Legal team. This is an outstanding foot-in-the-door opportunity. This is an immediate contract to hire and will pay $30K.
Role will be responsible for completing high-quality audits and analyses, along with other support duties within the Legal Department. Specific duties will include:
- Providing a range of administrative and process support to the General Counsel and business managers
- Assisting with all aspects of the sales process, including review of all renewing orders as well as following up on matters regarding executed contracts
- Assisting in management the contract database
- Assisting in collecting past due invoices
The ideal candidate will be a take-charge self-starter who isn’t afraid of solving difficult problems. This is an empowered setting; seek a smart, adaptable contributor who can thrive.
Other requirements include:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint preferred
- Keen attention to detail, superb organizational skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
If interested, please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.
Local candidates only.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.