CONTRACTS & SERVICE PLAN ADMINISTRATOR
Leading medical device company offers an exceptional opportunity for a seasoned professional to join our team in Northern NJ. The successful candidate will collaborate with the Service, Sales and Marketing team members in the development and the administration of contracts & service plans and extended warranty solutions.
- Negotiates contracts, acts as the front-line contact with the sales team and customers for finding service solutions and executing all service contracts.
- Uses independent judgement on contracts and determines the content consisting of adding/ taking off equipment, dollars, purchase orders, and has the final discount authority review for pricing.
- In conjunction with legal, reviews business terms that apply company guidelines and completes a full business review of the contract.
- Takes intake requests for quotes for service plans and extended warranties.
- Responds to internal and external customer requests via email and phone.
- Analyzes, interprets and enters new service plans and maintain existing service plans via SAP.
- Analyzes and updates Maintenance Plan requests, ensuring accuracy & compliance. Reconciles extended warranty for proper deferment.
- Maintains internal files to ensure audit compliance; manage offsite storage and retrieval of documents. Complies with document retention policy.
- Ad hoc reporting to upper management and other duties as needed.
- Minimum of three years related experience in contracts, sales administration or similar role; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with different levels of management and field associates.
- Proficiency with SAP or similar ERP system.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations. Must be competent with 21 CFR 820, 801, 803, 806 and any other applicable federal regulations, and Quality standards.
- Must not be debarred by FDA for work in Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Co.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in confidence by clicking the apply button.