About Fitt Insider
Fitt Insider provides decision-makers with insights and analysis on the business of fitness and wellness.
Reaching a highly curated audience of entrepreneurs, executives, and investors, our newsletter, podcast, and research reports are a trusted source among industry leaders.
We’re building a network of contributing writers for our daily newsletter and in-depth research reports. As a Fitt Insider contributor, you’ll be responsible for producing concise and compelling takes on the most important news impacting fitness and wellness.
What you’ll work on:
- Contribute to pitch meetings, bringing story ideas and research topics worth covering.
- Write short curations and analysis of trending news.
- Contribute writing and research to long-form reports.
- 1–2 years of experience in research-oriented writing or journalism.
- A data-driven approach to storytelling, framing content through the lens of business outcomes and implications.
- Experience gathering and interpreting research from a variety of sources.
- Superior attention to detail, organization, and communication.
- Creative, strategic mindset to support the growth of this vertical.
How to apply:
If you’re looking to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing media company, please submit your resume, cover letter, and three writing samples of your best work.
We encourage applicants from non-traditional backgrounds outside of journalism — from consulting to startups and research.