Title: Contribution Accounting Processor Department: Contribution Accounting
Bargaining Unit: 853 Grade: N/A
Position Type: Non-exempt Hours per Week :40
Internal Posting Deadline: 1/2/20
Responsible for performing COBRA administration, contribution report reconciliation and customer service for assigned Trusts.
"Has minimum necessary access to Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by Job Description/Role."
- Review and process incoming/outgoing employer contribution reports.
- Maintain a positive client relations relationship, responding to issues from participants, employers, unions, consultants, medical and dental providers, and Zenith staff.
- Perform delinquency and payroll audit processing to include reporting, follow-up and preparation for entry into computer system.
- Review, research, correct and/or balance computer generated edit reports.
- Receive and process new employer contracts.
- Provide eligibility updates to Zenith Health Services Department and/or outside insurance carriers.
- Review and process Trust specific reports (i.e. Dental PPO, Premium Waiver, Dues, etc.)
- Answer incoming telephone calls regarding eligibility, reporting systems, Trust policy/procedures, COBRA, etc.
- Perform COBRA administration, including generating notification letters, answering participant questions, and processing payments.
- Perform specific bookkeeping tasks on assigned Trusts as appropriate.
- Process daily incoming and outgoing bank mail, deposits, stop payments and batch correction.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years of bookkeeping, benefits, pension or closely related experience; or successful completion of six months as Accounts Control Trainee.
- Spanish speaking
- Ability to operate office equipment such as a PC/CRT, calculator, FAX, copier.
- Ability to type 45 WPM.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers, clients and other employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
Zenith American Solutions
Real People. Real Solutions. National Reach. Local Expertise.
We are currently seeking an experienced Contribution Accounting Processorwith the necessary skills, initiative, and personality, along with the desire to get the most out of their working life, to help us be our best every day.
Zenith American Solutions is the largest independent Third Party Administrator in the United States and currently operates over 40 offices nationwide. The original entity of Zenith American has been in business since 1944. Our company was formed as the result of a merger between Zenith Administrators and American Benefit Plan Administrators in 2011. By combining resources, best practices and scale, the new organization is even stronger and better than before
We realize the importance a comprehensive benefits program to our employees and their families. As part of our total compensation package, we offer an array of benefits including health, vision, and dental coverage, a retirement savings 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off (PTO), great opportunities for growth, and much, much more!
Internals to Apply:
If you meet the minimum qualificationsand are interested in applying for the above position, please submit an application. All applications must be received by 5:00 pm on the Internal Posting Deadline listed above in order to be considered prior