JBT Airport Services is an industry leading, dedicated provider of Maintenance Services to Airlines throughout North America. Our maintenance services cover the full range of service from 24 hour, 7 day per week on-site service and emergency call out, to periodic maintenance of equipment based on technical visits quarterly, semi-annually, and/or annually with supplementary emergency support and call out as needed.
As a member of the JBT team you’ll enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage + 401K.
This position is located at the Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California.
- Acts as the interface between Customer and the JBT Staff.
- Coordinates operational events (system shutdown/major repairs) through daily roster, passdown briefing, one on one meetings and EBis.
- Direct JBT BHS personel during operations events to resolve issues as quickly as possible and mitigate impact to Delta and Delta customers.
- Develops and performs training programs to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and Delta requirements (ie:Bag hygiend, etc).
- Provide and assist with necessary information/expertise regarding the BHS and operational events.
- Audits and analyzes daily roster and EBis reports to optimize BHS reliability and improve services.
- Coordinates operations with Safety Coordinator to ensure compliance and training goals are attained.
- Participates in Special Projects ad directed by Management.
- Processes and forwards Delta's requests for facility repairs in Maximo (entry data only)
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
While performing the duties of a Control Room Coordinator, the employee is regularly required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close proximity vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or fell objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The work environment is similar to airport operation with vehicular traffic. The employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, cold, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Logistics/transportation/Airline industry exposure is a plus
- General maintenance trade experience
- Spreadsheet/database software knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong group leadership
- EBis and Maximo software knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience a plus
- Ability to be badged to work in secure areas of an airport
- Ability to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift including weekends and holidays
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org.
You may also call Megan Meagrow at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.