A global company has an immediate opening for a Finance Director to head up the finance for a key business unit. This role will be the top finance business partner for the division and have full P&L control. The business until specializes in industrial products
The role will report to the Business Unit GM as well as to a Regional VP of Finance. This is a high growth business with significant opportunity for future growth.
Ideal candidates for the role will have experience leading groups in a multi-national environment. Company has a history of hiring candidates that are "stepping into" roles.
Base salary target is in the 140k range plus a 20% bonus
- Serve as strategic business partner to GM, providing all financial decision support
- Key role in setting and driving the strategic vision for the business
- Revenue and OpEx planning, forecasting and analysis
- Lead the annual planning, budgeting and forecasting process
- Manage the production of all required financial statements
- Create, maintain and analyze metrics and KPI's
- Evaluate, analyze and track capital expenditure process
- Oversee the monthly, quarterly and year end financial close process
- Manage the work of finance team
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 8+ years leadership experience in a similar environment
All interested and qualified candidates send a Word resume to email@example.com