Responsible for the daily oversight of the accounting and finance functions of this well established Healthcare Company and Hospital Based Physician Group.
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of financial statement preparation, month-end close, provider compensation, internal controls, policies and procedures compliance, budget preparation, projections, financial modeling & analysis.
• Ensure physician compensation and incentive plans are computed accurately and in accordance with the terms of the physician contracts.
• Review and analyze perspective contract agreements for CFO approval.
• Perform financial modeling to analyze profitability of new and existing business
• Prepare budgets and financial projections
• Research technical accounting issues
•Minimum 10+ years of accounting & financial reporting experience
•Hospital based physician group experience required
•Advanced Excel and financial modeling experience required
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.