- Responsible for accounting reports/P&L
- Assists with financial strategy, risk assessments, budgeting, etc.
- Help develop & maintain reports for management with metrics and benchmarks
- Short-term and long-term cash flow monitoring & planning
- Preparing/submitting taxes
- Inventory evaluations
- Involved with banking relationships
- Manages/maintains benefit plans & works with outside auditors
- Works with insurance agents on renewals, policy needs, etc. (health, property, etc.)
- Oversee payroll, deductions, etc.
- Oversee receivables & payables
- Maintains relationships with benefit auditors, ESOP evaluators, accounting firm, insurance brokers, etc.
Skills & Experiences Needed
- Good communication skills - both written & verbal
- Integrity, trust worthy, honest, transparent, reliable, etc.
- Detailed, accurate, timely, organized, analytical, etc.
- Familiar with excel, word, accounting software, etc.
- Self- motivated, resourceful, etc.
- Manufacturing experience
- Visible presence on the plant floor & ability to interact with other departments (hands on)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Finance or Accounting required
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- CPA license preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- ERP Experience