**Qualified candidates: Please send your salary expectations and resume as a MS Word format attachment directly to: PD@LibertyJobs.com**
Controls Automation Project Manager
Premier Automation Controls Systems Integrator seeks excellent Project management skills in the automation industry. Understands the Project management process and has a PMP. Currently working as a full time PM currently for a minimum of at least 3 years in the automation industry. The successful candidate has led automation projects from start to finish. Experience leading small teams is a plus!
Industry experience would have to be in either Life Sciences, Pharma, Specialty Chemicals, Pulp and Paper, Food and Beverage:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering; preferably electrical
- PMP certified
- Implement Project Management Institute (PMI) standards
- 4+ years of controls/project engineering
- 3+ years of controls engineering project management experience
- Experience running large ($5 - $10M+) capital automation & controls projects
- Managing both internal resources as well multiple subcontractors (electrical & mechanical)
- Experience in Life Sciences, Pharma, Specialty Chemicals, Pulp and Paper, Food and Beverage, Data Centers, Cogen Plants, Water/wastewater, process controls experience
- Primavera or MS Project
- Rockwell/Allen Bradley PLC & HMI programming, design, implementation experience
- FactoryTalk, Siemens, Wonderware, Schneider Electric, plant data historian
- MES/MOM solution implementation
- Ability to travel
- Great client interaction skills
Tremendous opportunity to work for one of the nation's top Industrial Automation companies!
Please send your resume and salary requirements in MS Word format to: PD@LibertyJobs.com
Qualified candidates that submit their resume in the proper format will receive a response in a timely manner.
Contact: Patrick Del Gaone, Liberty Personnel: PD@LibertyJobs.com