Our client is going through a major expansion in the next year! The need to add 3 Controls Engineers to their team! This division runs production 7 days a week. This position will be Monday - Friday, but some weekends may be needed.
- Provide design and construction of process controls on state of the art processing equipment.
- Reading and interpreting of drawings, working with servos, steppers and frequency drives, and communication protocols.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows products, Ladder Logic, BASIC, C, C++, VB and .Net. PLCS such as: Allen Bradley Control Logix, SLC 500, Beckhoff, CoDeSys, and Direct Soft.
- Other programs include: Factorytalk, Indusoft, Ethernet, Modbus, RS232, CANbus and DeviceNET.
- Bachelors in Engineering or related engineering discipline is required.
- 2 years of design and construction of process controls in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a strong technical knowledge in the fundamentals of controls engineering and controls systems.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, and use root cause analysis.
- Experience in integrating DCS/PLC outputs to enterprise manufacturing systems is a plus.
starting at 65,000.00 /year