Controls Engineering Department Manager
Premier EPC firm seeks:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- PE preferred
- 10+ years of controls engineering experience; 5+ in service engineering
- Sales/Marketing, technical assistance, financial leadership
- Handles most strenuous projects for unit
- Cost control/analyzing finances
- Balance of engineering & business intellect
- Great client interaction and ability to articulate to customers
- PLC's, HMI, VFD, DCS, SCADA programming, design & implementation background; AutoCAD & SmartPlant Instrumentation (Intools) fluency
- Rockwell/Allen Bradley - ControlLogix & CompactLogix, Siemens, Factory Talk, Wonderware, Modicon, GE Fanuc, DeltaV, RSView
- Servo design & low voltage control
- Agribusiness, Automotive, Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Steel, Aerospace, Food & Beverage, Material Handling, Manufacturing & EPC experience preferred
- Vast Project Management/technical leadership experience
- Electrical/Controls schematics, layouts, drawings, etc.
- Ability to travel approx. 20% (mostly domestic)
Unique opportunity to help lead a reputable organization!
Please send your salary expectations and resume in MS Word format to: PD@LibertyJobs.com
Qualified candidates that submit their resume in the proper format will receive a response in a timely manner.
Contact: Patrick Del Gaone, Liberty Personnel: PD@LibertyJobs.com